Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

in the secret

eunicee jotted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 @ 6:53 PM


In the secret

In the secret, in the quiet place,
In the stillness You are there.
In the secret, in the quiet hour I wait only for You
'Cause I want to know You more.

I want to know You, I want to hear Your voice
I want to know You more.
I want to touch You, I want to see Your face,
I want to know You more.

I am reaching for the highest goal,
That I might receive the price.
Pressing onward, pushing every hindrance aside,
Out of my way.
'Cause I want to know You more.


FINALLY my september hols are here =) which also means my dec hols are coming! yay. this song has been stuck in my head for the past three days..yeahh why must they have promos x_x one can never stop questioning WHY?! gahhhh oh yah i'm going to cut my hair this saturday finally.

how can someone be so competitive? how can they stand being competitive? x_x it almost seems like X will get jealous over Y being a friend with W but then again, Y will get jealous if X and W were friends if Y treated W in that way..i can almost see X chomping and eating Y at any possible opportunity..like..HATEHATE x_x
hypocrisy and contradiction seems predominant in the WORLD. it's like.. everyone x_x okay almost everyone at least. "i hate her voice it's so whiney and high pitch" but then i'm sure almost everyone sounded like that some pt of time..and i sure did hear X's going oh-so-high-and-whiney. it's amazing..the transformation that is..

oh well conclusion 1 so far: X can compete with Y on their studies all X wants and Y doesn't care. But Y hopes X doesn't alter VXY friendship for W. seems ridiculous but..what can VY do if X wants to treat W in that way?
conclusion 2: competitive spirit is harmful in a way and jealousy is the green eyed monster which doth mock / the meat it feeds on. =)

future prediction: X will turn from Y if W and Y have good and healthy friendship. perhaps better than X's.

but Y doesn't care.

sounds bad right..haha but i guess VWXY are fine so far lah..so not that bad YET. okay gtg now..byeeeee.
eunice*

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info