Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

how to love my daddy.

Becky jotted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 @ 12:10 AM


It happened yesterday. I went out wif my colleague till late night, then my daddy called to ask me where am i. Without saying much, he asked me to get home immediately. I was really fed up at that point of time. But God sent me a nice taxi driver who teach me how to love my daddy even more.

He started asking bout my day and he shared about his experience wif her daughter to me. He told me that he love her daughter more than anybody in the world. I told him about my daddy, and he assured me that what my daddy did was for my good. He said more but dun want to eleborate. That was the time that made me realised that he have done alot for me. He was the one that drives me home from work everytime when i needed to whether izzit 1am, 2am, he will do it. He is the one that stand up up for me when i got bullied at work. And of course he raised me up. Hehe. I think i should not complain about things that i dun have but to learn to appreciate wat i have. I thank God for sending me, this taxi driver who taught me alot.

I wrote this in my journal! So Janice, dun worry about anything else but the movie treat ok?! Muackz*

With Love,
Becky

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info