to my 2 longest known friend...
Becky jotted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 @ 10:01 PM
It's really been ages since i last blogged.. My 2 longest known friends, jan and nice have been complaining everytime when they see me... So, for this entry i'll TRY to write a longer one.=)
Everything have been going smoothly for me... I've been coping well with my studies, work, personal life and walk wif God...I really wanna thank God for blessing me with wonderful friends and colleague. They brought me joy when i'm down, listen to all my nonsense, hear me whine when occasions are coming and hint them what i want them to get for me, etc... He gave me high tolerance of stress, a 'never say die' energy that i've learn through all the hard times i've encountered. Btw, something that really bothers me is $$ and when i'm gonna meet my prince charming. Anyway, christmas coming... You 2 know what i want already rite? I show you my wish list today, so start saving money for me ok? Your money is my money, cuz we are 3 happy friends rite? That's where the pact of living together in the same house comes in... I think i'll put it down on my wish list as well, so i dun need to pay next time... =)
Living on my own expenses is really difficult.. How i wish to get a rich prince charming... Heez, but definately not the guy you'll have in mind when you read this... Si Er call me to pray about my future partner when he send me home juz now... *stress* What if really nobody wants me? =( But what if i get married too early then you'll will need to move under the same roof earlier? *imagination running wild*
I'm really excited to see Sabrina get married when i saw her trying the gown juz now... The gown so pretty! As well as Sabrina... (if she sees this) Eunice also very excited when she trying the bridesmaid gown. I tried Sabrina's gown as well, I felt like i'm gonna get married at that very moment. Dun forget me when you 2 get married ah, i muz be the bridesmaid... Continue to pray for me to get my future partner.. *blush*
Agape,
Becky