whoohoo.
eunicee jotted on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 @ 8:00 PM
hmm. interesting.
I never knew she was a timid girl - a girl who gets afraid once someone scolds and shouts, be it being directed at her, or at someone else. I remember the time, when a random crazy woman was screaming at them during lunch for no rhyme or reason. She ended up trembling in fear, yet I never knew why she was so afraid of agression, be it verbal or physical. Loud voices, harsh tones, or just, agression - they all frighten her. Sensitive or just timidity, I couldn't decide. But once again, another encounter left her beaten in spirit, heavy hearted and even traumatised. It was an experience helping an old woman; a nasty, mean, demanding, crazy old woman.
A woman who screamed at nothing; a woman who screamed at everything.
And every time the woman called out, or approached, even raised her voice at any one of her team mates, I noticed that she shunned, avoided and even hid from the old woman. I perceived her thinking, ohmygosh, please, God, make me invisible. Well, I was thinking, how is she going to handle the four to eight old people that she will be assigned to? For I knew, she was badly traumatised by these two incidents involving old people. However, perhaps God is pointing her towards old people, the group of people she never ever wants to work with, an aged group unlike the little children she loves. But I know she has no "burden" in her heart for old people, for I know her mind. She, I am confident to say this, is put off by old people for now. So, will you, my reader, pray for her, that God will grant her the ability to work with the aged, to love them and reach out to them, to serve them like how Jesus loves and served them?
i broke my rule of not coming online this week. hahaa.
catharsis. blehh.