Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Pails of Tears...

Becky jotted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 @ 10:03 PM


Eunice sms a warning sms to me at 9 plus. - Dear friends. PLEASE UPDATE OUR BLOG BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE NEGLECTING IT. Thanks =D
Haha. I better blog, better blog.
I had a tough time today at sales & marketing department today. Cried for like 5 times i think. That's how bad it is. =( I've been there for barely 1 week, SUDDENLY i received a call from human resource and they told me that the director of sales doesn't want me there. I was so shock, i tot i did something bad that's why they didn't want me. But my colleague told me it's because of my 3 days study, 3 days work thing that doesn't allow me to have follow-up with my work. Especially if i have clients under to me, they can't contact me when I'm studying.
I really had a hard time fighting to get into sales cuz they always say that they are to busy to teach. Now when I'm there, I'm really keen to learn. When i heard about the news, my heart sank. Thank God my sales manager ask to let me stay, and promise my director that they will really teach me and allow me to fully utilise my attachment there.
Anyway, i wanna consider sales as one of the department i wanna be in during my 1 year bond cuz it had permanent Sunday off. See whether i'll change my mind after the attachment. =) It was one of my colleagues who encourage me to get into this line after i graduate. She said "Rebecca, God won't sacrifice you if you choose not to sacrifice Him." Ah! I got to think of my future so soon already! I'm graduating end of the year. Or in fact mid december. =/

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info