Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Eunice's occupations/industries/places.

Becky jotted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 @ 5:34 PM


I was just browsing through the previous posts. Feel so bad cause the blog feels more like Eunice's own personal blog instead of HAPPY THREE FRIENDS'.

One question, why would you want to work as a wedding planner? It's not really related to what you are currently studying. But you know what? Think I'm going to that direction! My Director of Sales & Marketing want me to go into wedding. (I haven give her a final answer yet) I'm definately not gonna be at that managerial position so soon. Maybe gave me 1 year or so? I'm gonna work real hard so that we can go holidays as often as we want!!! Are we going to one next year? We make it a point to go every year? Yeah!

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info