Bye Bye Pimpy...
Becky jotted on Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
Chester & I bought 2 terrapins some time last year. 24 May 2007 I think.
We name it Pimpy & Rashy. The only reason for so is cause Chester wants them to be his reminder to take his medicine for his rashes (eczema) & pimple on his face. When he feeds them, he will eat his medicine too.
We took turns to take care of it, but of course I spend more time with them. =) Cuz as you all know, he's really really busy. Once one of the terrapins nearly got crushed while it go missing at his place. His dad, maid and him took nearly a day to look for him.
Sigh, the worse thing happened today.
Pimpy died today at 2.20pm. I received a sms from my Mei Mei that he stopped moving at that time. Another sad thing is that, Rashy is not moving much after Pimpy's death. Mei Mei even told me that Rashy moved only 1mm so far. =(
I rushed home to bury Pimpy downstairs my place tonight. My helpful daddy dug a hole together with me, then i covered him.
Rest In Peace Pimpy. I love you. =(

