Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Reminder by Jon

Becky jotted on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 @ 9:02 PM


I was so bored as I was on half day leave today, but did not have any agenda of what to do. As usual, I call to disturb people. First person on my mind was mao, cause she really very funny when i disturb her. Then I called janice to ask her about her plans tomorrow.

Thereafter, I called Jonathan for ideas of where to go. We end up talking everything under the sun, partly because this guy got plenty of time to spare since he is slacking at home. Haha.

Then i mention to him i've got this very fortunate girl friend who just got married not long ago to a pilot. She is going to meet him in UK soon as he was posted there to work. Even though she quit her job, she will still get paid for her expenses. So shiok lah. =) But our dearest Jon reminded me that all this are temporary only as the greatest gift is in heaven. It is only through God that we will have eternal life.

I guess i cannot envy others already.

Anyway, I'm really contented with what I have now! Of course I want to know God more each day too. =)

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info