Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Temptation.

Becky jotted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 9:42 AM


This feeling is horrible. So horrible till my tears flow while talking to my family about it.

I totally dun understand. I dun understand why someone would want to look for second love or rather mistress when he has a complete and loving family.

It was what happened to my Chef. Someone whom I always tot loved his family deeply. Someone who cares about me whether I have taken my meals anot. Someone who is so concerned if I found the right one, who will love me more than I do.

But it totally disgust me when I found out that he has mistress since 5 years back and recently changed to someone I knew in the hotel.

So complicated. The lady has 5 kids but husband died in a car accident a few years back. But why choose him? He has 2 kids too, but grown up in their 20s.

I called him immediately to lecture him. WHAT IF YOUR WIFE KNOWS ABOUT IT? He kept quiet.

I took this so personally, I kept pondering why such things happen?

My mummy said that I can't judge people by it's cover. That's for sure. Continued saying that this is common in the outside world, that man have mistress or even mutiple partners.

This is happening to someone close to me this time. I can't believe it. Till now, I can't.

There are so many things happening in the outside world that I have yet to encounter. Given a choice, I prefer not to experience anything like that anymore.

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info