STRENGTH
Becky jotted on Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 9:34 PM
With so many changes at work, new GM, new Director, colleagues leaving etc. I'm getting so much more workload. I really pray for strength like I nv before.
Feeling so tired and weary at times, I tend to runaway from my work. I really never like to avoid things, cause I think it's a silly way of solving my problem. But, I'm doing it now. I really dunno what is happening.
I feel so old even though I just turn 21. I dun have the energy to do anything else, like I used to when I was in my teens. My body aches, headache and end up sleeping everyway I go. Stand and sleep, walk with my mind sleeping, talk with my mind sleeping.
I know I just had a break, but I really need another one. Just me, myself to seek God.