My Public Holiday on 27 Nov
Becky jotted on Saturday, November 28, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
I had such a well spent and fufilling day!
Woke up in the morning and went straight to clean and tidy the many shoes that my family members have. Poor Rachel Mei is sick, so I brought her to see a doctor. Then bought her lunch, so that she can take her medication. Came back home to clear abit of the living room. Followed by vacuuming the floor and of course mop. Fold some clothings and I headed off to work to clear my bad locks.
Yes, fancy slogging myself on a public holiday. But Ninja Assassin (especially Rain) made my evening. Quite a nice show to me! Tiffany and I had supper at Hong Kong Cafe after the movie. Followed by a emo walk down from cineleisure to city hall. Talk and chat till we got tired. Tadah!
Home sweet home. :)