Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

I love Church Camps!

Becky jotted on Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 12:16 AM


I think the last church camp very happy three friends together was in 2005. Feel so long ago...
But this year, Eunice & I are going without Janice.
Pity that she can't go, but I'm really excited for it!
Those were the days that we fight to sleep together in a room. Wahaha.
This time nobody will sleep on the extra bed cuz Janice not coming. =P
YES!, Eunice won't be able to have pillow talks without Janice. (When I'm always sleeping)
I won't miss out so much, waking up and pester them by saying "Tell me tell me tell me!"
Looking forward to it!

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info