Please motivate me to go on a diet!
Becky jotted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 @ 11:14 PM
Oh my.. You noe wat is my weight now? It's 50 kg now! Oh someone help me take away all the good food around me! My collegue working wif me said that it is onli the initial stage of gaining weight.. She gain 14kg altogether after coming to amara.... Sobz.. I really dun want... Then i need to buy new clothings and waste money and i'll look ugly...
Btw, i'm happy that i start school again... I'm really tired to work the whole week last week... I really think studying is easier compared to working though you can earn$$... Ok ok.. My jie scolding me for using the com cuz she wanna use... See you'll on sun.. I gonna leave earlier cuz I'm working at 1pm... Please make time to go out wif me k? Wanna tell jan that i finally got something to worry about when i laugh at u for A levels coming, that is my weight now...
*Fat Becky=(