Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

I love Chinese garden!

Becky jotted on Sunday, September 18, 2005 @ 1:14 AM


I juz finish my bath after coming home from chinese garden! I'm really happy cuz it's really fun there... I've nv been there before! Today was my first day and i enjoyed it alot! Hope you guys can go and enjoy the fun wif me... We carried lantern and took photos! There was Noah's Ark displayed there too! All the animals were there!
We get to cycle in the water in a swan thingy... Dunno how to describe it but It's fun! Show you the photos next time... I was screaming like hell cuz i can't get to paddle straight in the water and i really felt retarded... If possible we go next year can?
We played the bumper car too! It was so much easier to control than the swan in the water... It was my first time too... But it was really fun! I guess this is one of the most enjoyable lantern festival i ever had!
It's getting late and i better get to bad or you will see a panda on the stage singing tml... Hehe... Nitez and try not to dream of me ya? Muackz my two dear friends!

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info