yawns....
Becky jotted on Friday, September 02, 2005 @ 12:09 PM
I'm really tired of waking up as early as 4 am everyday... It's true that i have alot of passion in my work and i enjoy it but i feel that my battery in my body is using up.... Anyway I'm having my break at work now, decided to post something since i'm free... I really pray that God will replenish my energy everyday!
I work so hard nowadays but the money i earned are always used up as gifts for my friends... You guys should noe that i like shopping alot but now i can't... Other than the money spent on my friends, I'm trying very hard to save up money... It's really tough! I still ask money from my Dad if it's really important... Anyway i hope that these hard earned money can make my dreams come true one day! Though i haven decided wat i wanna do yet... =D
rebecca*