Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

All I have to do is sit back and relax....

Becky jotted on Monday, October 23, 2006 @ 9:27 PM


Now is the period of time when everybody is busy preparing for exams! Eunice taking her 'A's, Janice trying to adapt to her new time table, struggling with her subjects and Marie taking her 'O's..
All I have to do is sit back and relax cause only small class test is coming up for me..Heez...=)
Eunice, Sabrina, Si Er, Godpa,Luz and I celebrated Godma birthday yesterday. It was juz a simple pizza dinner but we enjoyed it alot... It was really heart warming! The embarrassing thing was when Godpa read out the card I wrote for Godma, It was really mushy... * hair standing* It will be better if Janice joined us yesterday. =( I really enjoy myself everytime i stay over at Eunice's house... It's so warm to have my then with me... *hugs* Praise God for them!

Grinz,
Becky

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info