Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

My wallet got stolen!

Becky jotted on Monday, April 09, 2007 @ 11:33 PM


today is the worst day i've ever encountered so far... I went back to my workplace to try on my front office uniform... my manager ask me back to work part time at front office, I agreed but before that i need to have my own set of uniform. As usual i put my belonging in the locker (without locking it) then went straight to the housekeeping department to try on my uniform. After several tries, i went back to my locker, took my stuff and left the hotel in a rush cuz i'm supposed to meet my friends in town to eat. Only when i reach the mrt station then i realised that my wallet got stolen! I ran back to the hotel, thinking that i dropped it in the locker but it wasn't there. Reported lost to the security department, took my statement and they advised me to look into the nearby rubbish bin cuz usually they dump the wallet and juz wants the cash.
(I was told that my face turned pale when i told them my wallet was stolen) I have very nice colleagues, they gave me money and lend me their ez-link card. One of the chef even made dinner for me. But why will i still have the appetite to eat rite? I went together wif my colleague to search for my wallet but still to no avail. I was very lousy, lost and frustated. All the pple at the workplace are the pple i trusted, how can they do such a mean thing to me? The funniest thing is that the person nv steal my hp, how is that possible rite? The person muz have done all these in a split second and didn't take notice of my phone.
I called and althea came to pick me up, we went to the jurong police station together. I was there for at least an hour juz to take my statement.. i nv knew it's so troublesome. I really dun mind losing all the cash, but the troublesome thing is the loss of IC, atm card, provisional driving license and newly topped up ez-link card. It's my first time losing my wallet. Can the person be nice enough to give me back my wallet wif my other belongings please?! =(

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info