Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Plan

Becky jotted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 @ 11:35 PM


God planned everything in our life.

I met this couple who just got engaged last month. The bride got into a accident on the day before, but she manage to pull through on the solemnization day. But the husband called up a few days back and said that her wife is diagnosed with breast cancer. He request to postpone their wedding if her wife manage to pull through the
chemotherapy. If not he will forfeit the whole lump sum of deposit and cancel the wedding. When my wedding planner said that she was so sorry to hear what happened. The groom was very positive, saying that it's no use getting all upset but most importantly help to cheer her up. I'm glad to know that he's very strong. Hope everything goes well.

Anyway, I'm on leave tomorrow! So happy =)


Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info