Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

eunicee jotted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 @ 4:23 PM


I actually miss studying science; it captures my interest once again.
I never knew the true depth of a blog post i once read concerning God and the universe.

Orion Nebula





Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky
and You know them by name
You are amazing God


All powerful, untamable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees
as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God



want to know how many stars are there?
"Milky way is only one of at least 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe. There will be 100 billion stars per galaxy. There are as many stars in the observable universe as there are grains of sand on all the beaches on Earth."

hmm.


Psalm 139:17-18

How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You.

Take note of the word - more.

now i begin to understand what it means by how great is the sum of them.


hmm, maybe each star represents one thought about us by God.

Bring me along this journey with You, Creator of the galaxies and the stars.


Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info