Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

A new start for 2009...

Becky jotted on Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 12:37 AM


Finally, I manage to pluck out courage to inform all of you'll who are reading this post that Chester and I are not as close to each other now. In fact, I've shared with my close ones about the break-up 4months back.

I guess things just didn't turn out to be what i expected previously. Our priorities changed as we move on in life. And we have different ideology and are not able to lead into a marriage life together in future.

So 2009 will definately be a new start for me. =)

Guys, please dun ask me about him when you see me in church, cause I really dunno much about him now. Thanks alot!

I'm trying very hard to be cool about this. So it would be great if everybody can help me out by not asking me about this matter.

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info