Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Becky jotted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 11:15 PM


The coversation between my intern (who happens to be the same age as me) and I goes like this...



Becks : I think I feel much mature than you leh.
Tim : Hmm. I also think so too actually.
Becks : Uh? Really ah? What else you think of me then?
Tim : I think you look like those who know how to enjoy life.
Becks : Yup, agree
Tim : Are you dating anyone now? Cuz you look like those who needs to be loved. (anyway, what is that suppose to mean rite?)
Becks : I didn't reply to that. I wonder is that true.

Anyway, I forced him to buy me flowers for valentine's. Haha. I'm such a big meanie at work. =)

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info