Becky jotted on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
Let me proudly introduce my very 2 good buddies @ work....
Tiffany, 29 years old who is single and available
Vincent, 35 years old who is married and happily in love with her wife peng
3 different aged, different lifestyle...
But I simply love hanging out with them! We work late nights together, rush project together, get scolding together, have dinner together, have drinks after dinner together & finished our 6km run together...
I got to say I'm gonna miss them like crazy soon.
I'm gonna leave my current wedding planning job and move onto a different department. Something similar; but instead of selling my function room, I'm going to sell my hotel rooms instead.
Though I'm gonna miss the times everything I've done so far. Miss talking to my wedding couples.
I know that I'll have more time to my friends, family & God with this new job. =)

April 08. Snacking on Cup Noodles during Tea Time.
Jan 09. Treat my fellow buddies Spineilli Coffee.
See how silly we can be during office hours. Love them!
