Becky jotted on Friday, January 09, 2009 @ 1:30 PM
Really really busy busy!!!
Let me give you a overview then...
30 Dec 08 - Took leave to go JB with Eunice, Janice & Edward. Waited for Janice for 2 half hours at woodlands MRT though.
31 Dec 08 - Suppose to be on half day cuz it's eve of New Year. But I have a couple who chooses to get married on this very day. Keith & Linda are wonderful people, although they always disturb me on my off day. Haha. But they thanked me when they say their speech on stage! All my efforts are paid off. I count down with them to year 2009 =) Thereafter, join my other fellow colleagues at the lobby for second round. Btw, they gave me ang bao too.
1 Jan 09 - Goodness! I was frantically running the whole day, 3 weddings in a row! Firstly, Solemnization of Zhang Zhen & Meng Meng. Second, change and rush to help out in the wedding reception of Zhong & Ivy. I didn't manage to catch any glimpse of them walking in the aisle at all. =( I left immediately after the registration. Lastly, meet my nicest couple (Guo Nian & Shu Zhen) for the start of the New Year! They allow me to decide alot of things for them, making my job really easy. They believe things will be in good hands with me around! Even though it rain, things still went smoothly. He gave all the 10 staff ang bao leh, so generous. Hehe.
2 Jan 09 - I was so tired after so many long days at work. I took half day to go home to sleep.
3 Jan 09 - Weddings again! Solemnization of Raymond & Geraldine at the poolside garden. Weather was wonderful and everything went smoothly. They are 11 years apart. Raymond looks like a typical ah beng, yellow teeth but speak good english man! Geraldine was moved to tears when she said the vows. I was the emcee, I cried too. So pai seh. At night, it was wedding of Larry & June. Again, they were 8 years apart. (But this time the bride was the older one) Aiyo, she will age so much faster than the groom lah. I guess this is true love. =)
4 Jan 09 - Farewell lunch for Jonathan @ Fish & Co. I bought 3 fishes & 2 terrapins to fill up my empty tank.
7 Jan 09 - Took half day leave to catch up with my Shatec friends. We had tea together, can see my photos posted at my facebook! Then meet up with the rest for Jonathan part 2 farewell @ Timbre! I was happy to see my bride, Jessy who got married on 19 Sept 08. But I was very devastated to hear that she separated from Ray, her husband with a short 3 months of marriage. I do not know what really happened but I heard from her that he fell for a 21 years old girl. Is marriage a game or something? I dun understand, really. I'm so upset to see them like that. They were once so in love with each other for a good 8 years, and now end up like that. I'm gonna ask her out for meal to catch up with her. =)
That's all for now!!! Hear from me and my exciting stories soon...