Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Christmas 2008

Becky jotted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 @ 9:57 PM


Let's take a peek of my findings this Christmas...



1. Crabtree and Evelyn (Rose Lotion and Shower Gel) - For my department exchange gift
2. OPI Nail Polish - Wendy, my department secretary

3. Chanel "Chance" Perfume - Chris, my Assistant Sales Director
4. Estee Lauder "Pleasure Delight" Perfume - Kathy, my Director of Sales & Marketing

* My first Christmas buying so many branded stuff...

I've got a additional gift from Chester's Mum (Auntie Jenny) today when I visited her and her relatives at Tua Yi's place...




* Welcoming my newest addition to the family at the most right.

Let me introduce my Precious Moment Collection...
1. Rachel Mei's Birthday from some friend, which became like mine after displaying together with the rest
2. My very first Birthday present 2007 from Auntie Jenny
3. Christmas present 2007 from Auntie Jenny
4. Birthday present 2008 from Auntie Jenny

5. Christmas present 2008 from Auntie Jenny

I love collecting these precious moment figurines now. They are simply adorable and it comes with Christian learning every time. =) S
o I hope to receive more in future! I don't mind receiving these on my wedding also, just don't give me repetition ones will do. Hehe.

Anyway, I had fun playing with Chester's little cousin today. They call Chester, Mr Bean cause he's fun and display funny actions every time. * Laughs* It's been donkey years since I played UNO, lucky I still remember. I taught them heart attack too, but they are so gentle when they beat me. Anyway. it's good also. If not the parents will think them I teach them violent game.



Jolyn, Myself, Bernice & Amee

I tell you, Bernice is so super adorable! I keep asking her whether she likes me. Think she got irritated after too many asking, she finally said YES! Haha. Think I am very much like harassing her actually.






Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info