Spur of the moment...
Becky jotted on Saturday, September 05, 2009 @ 1:00 PM
This week was really work work work. I thought 12 hours of work, 9am to 9pm was bad enough. But sharing the same plight or even worst would be Tiffany. She works from 7am to 10pm at least. Robort gonnabe man.
For those who doesn't know who is she. Tiff is my ex-colleague who have left for another organization. That crazy colleague who ended up my good friend, she used to be my mentor who taught me all about wedding planning, spending many late nights, rushing for wedding shows, eat cup noodles together when we feel poor, seeing me cry when I fall out of relationship (surprised me with flowers immediately after that), sharing so many laughters and so many more.
I was talking to her just last Tuesday, and she proposed to go KL for a short getaway cause she would love to runaway from work. Of course, without hesitating I said yes! (Lucky I didn't get neither the addidas or nike gym bag I wanted, saved a little money on that) I tell you we have been talking about going for holidays together the longest time, more than 2 years already I think. Cause we were doing wedding together last time, I've got to cover her and she got to cover me. So going on leave together is a big NO. But now, it's totally different cause she has left this hotel.
She was so excited man, feel like she can jump out from the phone when I talked to her. Haha. We asked each other, what transport should we take there this time. We said TRAIN together! Wohoo. So unlike any other trips, we are going to rest, relax and enjoy the long 7 hours of train ride to KL together. I'm sure we would love it! Oh ya, so we are leaving next Saturday and coming back on Monday evening. YEAH!
Other than that, I have my yellow ribbon run tomorrow with Janice & Bobby. Die le lah, not prepared man. Dunno I will end up fainting anot. Haha