erupt
Becky jotted on Thursday, October 13, 2005 @ 3:36 PM
I went sentosa after my hotel's health screening last thurs... I met a 60+ year old aunite and she we had a really long chat... She told me that she live in queenstown and she will come to sentosa to swim alone at least every week... She did funny things too... She collected the sea water from the sea and told me that she will use the water to wash her pots and pans after cooking.. She said it can killl germs... She also said that the sea water is good for her nails and skin... She told me she like the sea in America more, she like to play wif the kids there too... I guess she's abit senile, cuz went i saw her again at the bus stop she forgot who am i and repeated what she tole me again... She dun noe the way home too... Something i really admire about her is that she still makes an effort to keep fit despite her age... She can't even walk properly but still comes sentosa to swim... I wanna be like her too when i'm old...
Something that i'm really angry about is wat i heard during my lunch time.. I was sharing table wif this 2 lady and they were talking about their husbands.. They were talking bout their friend who ia getting married... 1 of the lady said something like dunno why she can get such a good husband while pple like us that attend church dun even get to have such good husband... I was so furious! You mean you go church to get to noe your partner and get married?! I dun understand why they can say such thing?! *angry*
*fat becky