Becky jotted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 2:29 PM
Looking back at the past, I realised I've changed alot. I know Janice will laugh at my old hairstyle in secondary days. But it's not that about the looks, it's who I am.
In cell, Hui wen asked mao and I whether did we change after accepting Christ into our lives. I said yes. Specifically from my secondary school days and now. I thought that I was very rebellious then. But thank God for Janice and Eunice, who often bring words of wisdom when I have problems. If it wasn't for them, I don't know how things will turn out to be.
Time flies and we are leading different lives now. Eunice pursuing her degree, Janice a social worker now and of course myself planning weddings for couples. We might have grown further apart, but you guys have and will play an important part in my life. I love you. =)