Becky jotted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 @ 11:52 PM
After attending Gim Seng & Sharon wedding today, Da Jie and I went shopping in town.
To my surprise, I saw my Groom, who got married on 15 November 2008 with ANOTHER lady. He was touching her face on the escalator. He saw me and his eye opened wide. YUCKS. I did not bother to stop to talk to him. Anyway, not say I will tell Bride about it. I remember them really well cause I got scolded by their church wedding coordinator during their rehearsal. I remember it was on eve of halloween, they suppose to come 7pm but made me wait till 8pm. Nevermind, I waited for them. When they reach, the couple didn't apologize and whole jing gang took their own sweet time to do things. Commanded to do things like I'm their maid. ARGH. Then this lady came up to me, hi I'm so and so from New Creation Church who will be coordinating the holy matrimony. The next sentence was, we only got 1 hour to spare so can we do this fast? I was boiling, but I smiled and said ok.
I hate seeing things like this. Really. How can a guy change their heart so soon? So many times that I've seen guys falling in love with another lady after their wedding and then separate after a while. The guy runaway to China just 1 week before the wedding when the lady is pregnant already. He's just very timid I guess, he's scared to face the music.
It's so amazing that a couple is pronounced husband and wife within half an hour. But it also doesn't take long for them to separate as well.