Welcome to the Happy Three Friends' Blog!
 
"A friend loves at all times... Proverbs 17:17"

Jesus loves the little children...

Becky jotted on Sunday, September 04, 2005 @ 10:00 PM


That's Eunice, always so greedy... She's been telling me wat she wants, call me to save up so that can help her buy the list of things she mentioned... And now she's telling you guys bout it... So whoever is reading this now, you won't have problem thinking of wat to get for her on her birthday... Though it's still kinda long till her birthday but she's been reminding us bout it... Haha...
I really liked today's sermon... I like it when he's so true to us, he's not afraid of pple looking down on him by telling pple about his past... I think if i'm him, i won't be able to do so... I just wish that my friend can be here today to hear wat pastor said... It will cater to him alot... I guess you'll will noe who i'm talking about... He's leaving in his world of his own now... He haven seen him for quite a long time and i noe that his friends that he's mixing now will bring him to no where but trouble... I noe if i tell him this, he will juz tell me that i'm no one to him to care about him but can't he juz understand how the pple around him is feeling if he continue to torture himself like that? Jesus loves everyone, he should noe that! But why is he doing things that grieves God so much? Wat about the pple around him? I juz dun like seeing him do things like that... I noe that one day he'll understand wat God has done for him and he'll change... I believe that that day will come... I dun want to see him fall deeper into the pit day by day... I really have no idea wat is he doing in his life and to his life right now but wat can i do to stop it? He's got a good nature, i dun want his life to be ruined juz like that when he's so young...
becky*

Top of page 

Previous - Homepage - Forward
Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info